How many cows you got !!

...  just wanted to share this piece of ancient wisdom that one may find useful when asking for an advice from others...



One day, a villager in India goes to the priest/village_doctor and says 'My cows are not happy and not giving as much milk as they used to ... please give me an advice as to what to do'.

The priest gives him a medicine and says ' mix it in the animal feed and your problem would be solved. See me again in a week'.

Next week, the villager comes back more depressed ... 'My cows are not only not giving milk but they are sick now ... please give me an advice what should I do !!'.

The priest goes into his prayer room, meditates and comes back with a different medicine. 'Now ... go back and feed only this medicine to your herd. And come back in a week's time to give me the report'.

This time the villager comes back in 3 days, crying and shaking ... 'My cows are dying !! I lost many cows ... please give me any idea how to save my cows !!! '

This time the priest sits silently for a while ... looks straight in to the eyes of the villager ... and says .. 'Ideas I got many ... how many cows you got? '

Comments

Unknown said…
dear mr. muralisms
i have some useful ideas about legal problems of web users. (I don't know the exact "terim"s of words cause I am a law student at Istanbul University faculty of law ). I am at last grade in my 5th year. So I am not sure that what should i do. I am into law but loving design and communication. But i am so "social" that i don't know how to deal with business. Indeed i am 21 and so young to know what to do as an advocate or a artist :D
If you are interested i would be delighted to join your meetings about "get involved" or etc.
I live in Türkiye by the way. I don't know where you live but it would be better to talk on line. Anyway hope to keep in touch and be good business mates.
P.S. : If you answer pls write down a contact mail or something like that to keep in touch if you'll do so than i can add you from fb or swe.

Popular Posts